Friday, February 12, 2016

Team Zweihander

   So why am I being so annoying about this concept? Well honestly it's simple, I love video games. Anyone that knows me can tell you that. A year ago I discovered a group called Team Kaliber on youtube, namely their owner Kosdff. He is the owner as well as a YouTuber in general.
   Now I don't spend much time watching TV but I will watch a ton of youtube. I've got different people I subscribe to and regularly watch. It's a whim and there is no guarantee it will work but I decided why not try doing it as well. I've done a ton of research into different aspects of the job, so to speak. When the idea for Team Zweihander first came about I managed to put together a small team of four people. We were going to do competitive Halo and try and make it in the leagues. That idea still exists but sadly only one of the other original co-founders have anything to do with the project still.
   To me that's what it is still, it's a project. It's something I work on in my spare time to pass time and take my mind off of things. While there is the ability to make money and use it as a career currently it;s only just a project. I'm actively recruiting for the team and working on setting up a social presence but this is going to take some time and I'm fully aware of that. But there is also an aspect of "well why not try" to it.

    Currently, the team consists of me, the other co-founder, two new members as well as a part-time graphic artist. The steam group I set up has a total of 12 members including the ones listed. I can't tell the member's I've got now how much I appreciate them indulging me in this venture. It could lead somewhere or it could lead nowhere. But this is something I've seen other's have success at so I'm throwing my hat into the arena and this is going to be a long hard fight but I'm down to try it and hope I will find support along the way.



Now for some links in case you're curious:
Facebook
Twitter
Steam Group

No comments:

Post a Comment