Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Merging Of Two Worlds

   So I've got a love for anime and video games. I'm sure my love of video games is familiar to anyone who's been here before. Anime is a much smaller world because I'm so particular about my anime. One I love tho is Sword Art Online. Now mixing the two I've found some love for a particular game, The Division.
    The Division is a game coming in roughly 2 weeks that looks really great. It's a shooter and an MMO that takes place in Downtown Manhattan. Now the thing I noticed about it is that its got a great start to something depending on how well it does and how far it goes. Now granted I didn't get lucky enough to be able to play the Beta so all I have is videos and commentaries.
   The nice thing is depending on how it goes is that if the expand it enough it could reach the same level as something like Gun Game Online from SAO. Now if you're more of a gamer than an anime nerd and don't know what I'm talking about the closest thing I can tell you is they could expand this to a level that would be like the mixing of SWTOR and what you've seen from Division.
   Now personally, I would love this. The expanse and abilities for the customization would be amazing. All they would have to do to expand it is to continue to expand the map beyond where it is now. I'm sure in all honesty it would be a massive undertaking and depending on the support it sees after launch will lead to how the game proceeds.
   If you haven't looked into any of the games or anime I've mentioned here you should. The anime is amazing and The Division looks like it could become a long-term and wonderful game. I'm going to have to get The Division and hope to see one of you on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment