Sunday, December 31, 2017

Happy New Years


I write something every year at New Years about the previous year and what the next year will have in store. To be entirely honest I don’t I know what to say this time.

2017 has been one hell of a year. Nothing has yet to compare to this year. There was so much that happened this year. So many times I got the chance to learn some thing and experience things I never thought I would have the chance to. So many raw emotions and times where I didn’t know what to do to or where to go next.

2017 has been the only year where I cried writing my end of year post.

I don’t know what’s in store for 2018. There’s a part of me that scares the hell out of. I know from 2017 what I want out of 2018. I know the goals I’ll be working towards, the moments I wasn’t repeats of. The things I want to do again of and the people I want to take with me.

But I have no idea what 2018 is going to have in store. I know it will be as much a rollercoaster as 2017. I just hope it has just as much happiness for every moment of sadness and doubt that 2017 did. But I’ll be here to face it all.


Happy New Years.

No comments:

Post a Comment