Friday, October 21, 2016

Question.

   "Where do you see yourself in 20 years?"

   This question and the various modifications of it (5 years, 10 years, etc.) are questions I have never in my life been able to answer. Even today, at the age of 24, about to launch a business with my two best friends, I couldn't tell you where I see myself next week.

   I'm one of those people who don't do the future. I talk about it, all the time, and there are tons of plans. Things I want, people I want to be with me, places I want to go and so on. I desperately want these to be in my future, and I'll make all the efforts to make sure it happens. But I don't see my future.

   I couldn't tell you with any certainty that anything is going to happen because in my years I've learned life is a storm. The winds of change are always in play. Things you think or even 'know' will never change eventually do.

   I can't tell you where I'll be in 20 years, I could tell you what and who I want then. But life has a strange way of moving things. Only thing I can tell you is I'll still be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment